- Front entry with buckle
- Ultra-durable 210/420D ripstop nylon shell
- Comfortable 400D nylon liner
- 6 points of adjustment for secure fit
- Adjustable shoulders
- Extra wide waist belt
- Reflective trim on front, back, and shoulders
- USCG Appoved Type V/III PFD.
- Buoyancy: 17lbs 4oz
- Weight: 50-90lbs.
- Fabric (shell): 210/420D Nylon Ripstop
- Fabric (liner): 400D Nylon
- Entry Style: Front Buckle
- Webbing: Polypropylene
- Foam: PVC
- Weight: 1.6 lbs
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: click here
EVERY USE Rinse after use, especially after use in salt water. Hang to dry away from sunlight. OCCASIONALLY Hand wash in mild detergent to help prevent mildew, rinse and hang to dry. We like McNett™s Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo. McNett™s MiraZyme or Sink the Stink is good if your PFD has developed a funk, or you can use all natural Surf Remedy to shed the stink! SEASONALLY Inspect PFD for tears and holes, be sure zippers and buckles are working properly. If material is faded the fabric has probably lost strength. Foam deteriorates over time, so test your PFD and be sure it keeps your mouth out of the water. If you notice fraying of fabric or straps, serious UV damage, or crushed foam, please discard and replace with a shiny new MTI PFD.