- Nine points of adjustment, including padded neoprene shoulders, help tailor the APF to any paddler's needs.
- Front entry with buckle
- Durable 300D polyester shell
- Soft 200D polyester liner
- Super Universal fit with 8 points of adjustment
- Side storage pockets
- Reflective trim on front, back, and shoulders
- USCG approved type III PFD
- Chest Size: 30-56”
- Buoyancy: 16lbs 12oz
- Weight: 80lbs & up
- Fabric (shell): 300D Polyester
- Fabric (liner): 200D Polyester
- Entry Style: Front Buckle
- Webbing: Polypropylene
- Foam: EPE/PE and PVC
- Weight: 1.4 lbs
2 years from date of purchase
- EVERY USE
- Rinse after use, especially after use in salt water. Hang to dry away from sunlight.
- Hand wash in mild detergent to help prevent mildew, rinse and hang to dry. We like McNett’s Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo. McNett’s MiraZyme or Sink the Stink is good if your PFD has developed a funk, or you can use all natural Surf Remedy to shed the stink!
- Inspect PFD for tears and holes, be sure zippers and buckles are working properly. If material is faded the fabric has probably lost strength. Foam deteriorates over time, so test your PFD and be sure it keeps your mouth out of the water. If you notice fraying of fabric or straps, serious UV damage, or crushed foam, please discard and replace with a shiny new MTI PFD.