- Front entry with zipper
- Durable and soft 200D nylon shell
- Soft 200D nylon liner
- Women-specific fit with 8 points of adjustment
- Adjust-a-Bust fit system
- 2 zippered mesh pockets
- 2 easy access pockets
- Padded adjustable neoprene shoulders
- Reflective trim on front, back, and shoulders
- Daisy chain attachments
- Tethered signal whistle
- Leash clip inside handwarmer pocket
- Lash tab
- USCG Approved Type III PFD
- Chest Size: 29-40" S/M, 40-50" L/XL
- Buoyancy: min 16lbs 8oz
- Weight: 80lbs & up.
- Fabric (shell): 200D Nylon
- Entry Style: Front Zipper
- Webbing: Polypropylene
- Foam: PVC
- Weight: 1.8 lbs
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: https://mustangsurvival.com/pages/proposition-65.
EVERY USE Rinse after use, especially after use in salt water. Hang to dry away from sunlight. OCCASIONALLY Hand wash in mild detergent to help prevent mildew, rinse and hang to dry. We like McNett™s Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo. McNett™s MiraZyme or Sink the Stink is good if your PFD has developed a funk, or you can use all natural Surf Remedy to shed the stink! SEASONALLY Inspect PFD for tears and holes, be sure zippers and buckles are working properly. If material is faded the fabric has probably lost strength. Foam deteriorates over time, so test your PFD and be sure it keeps your mouth out of the water. If you notice fraying of fabric or straps, serious UV damage, or crushed foam, please discard and replace with a shiny new MTI PFD.