- Front entry with zipper
- 210/420D ripstop nylon shell
- 3D polyester mesh liner
- Women-specific fit with 8 points of adjustment
- Adjust-a-Bust fit system
- 2 zippered cargo pockets
- Fleece hand warmer pockets
- Padded adjustable neoprene shoulders
- Reflective trim on front, back, and shoulders
- Daisy chain attachments
- Tethered signal whistle
- Leash clip inside handwarmer pocket
- Z-Strap technology
- Lash tab
- USCG approved Type III PFD
- Chest Size: 29-40'' S/M, 40-48" L/XL
- Buoyancy: min 16lbs 8oz
- Weight: 80lbs & up.
- Fabric (shell): 500D Cordura ©
- Fabric (liner): 3D Polyester Mesh
- Entry Style: Front Zipper
- Webbing: Nylon
- Foam: PVC
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
2 Years from date of purchase
- EVERY USE
- Rinse after use, especially after use in salt water. Hang to dry away from sunlight.
- Hand wash in mild detergent to help prevent mildew, rinse and hang to dry. We like McNett’s Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo. McNett’s MiraZyme or Sink the Stink is good if your PFD has developed a funk, or you can use all natural Surf Remedy to shed the stink!
- Inspect PFD for tears and holes, be sure zippers and buckles are working properly. If material is faded the fabric has probably lost strength. Foam deteriorates over time, so test your PFD and be sure it keeps your mouth out of the water. If you notice fraying of fabric or straps, serious UV damage, or crushed foam, please discard and replace with a shiny new MTI PFD.