- High back design clears recreational and sit on top kayak seats
- Fishing Bridge drop-down platform
- Pin-on retractor holder, lash tabs and D-rings front & back
- Multiple low profile gear storage pockets & exterior elastic tackle box holder
- 6 points of adjustment, including dimple adjustable shoulders
- Fabric (shell): 210/420D Nylon Ripstop
- Fabric (liner): 200D Nylon
- Entry Style: Front Buckle
- Webbing: Polypropylene
- Foam: EPE/PE
- Weight: 1.7 lb
2 Years from date of purchase
- EVERY USE
- Rinse after use, especially after use in salt water. Hang to dry away from sunlight.
- Hand wash in mild detergent to help prevent mildew, rinse and hang to dry. We like McNett’s Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo. McNett’s MiraZyme or Sink the Stink is good if your PFD has developed a funk, or you can use all natural Surf Remedy to shed the stink!
- Inspect PFD for tears and holes, be sure zippers and buckles are working properly. If material is faded the fabric has probably lost strength. Foam deteriorates over time, so test your PFD and be sure it keeps your mouth out of the water. If you notice fraying of fabric or straps, serious UV damage, or crushed foam, please discard and replace with a shiny new MTI PFD.